Friday 7 February 2014

A Week at Home (Part II)

and then Friday arrived, and with Friday.....


a new girl


Horatia



Horatia introducing Simba to Juniper or Juniper to Simba - we're not quite sure which... but what is immediately apparent is that Simba ADORES Juniper - as most do

Hero to Juniper (who's admonishing her) "What do you mean you've never ridden it?  That's why it's here, isn't it?" 

This girl has brought with her a whole new level of energy.  Juniper and I feel that the adventures are only just beginning....

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog and I love your blythe girls and your blog. I am fairly new to blythe and just bought my first custom girl. I just love Blythe dolls and sewing little dresses for them.
    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Louise! Great to meet you and thanks for stopping by. How exciting to have your first custom girl. If you have any pics I'd love to see some. I'm still surprised sometimes by just how much I love my girls!!! I've been collecting for almost a year now - and I'm even more smitten. Sewing for them is very rewarding I find. Happy, happy Blything :)

      Delete